Tate are working with a fantastic business in Newton Abbot who are recruiting for Customer Support Advisor to join a small team as they continue to grow, from strength to strength.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Responding promptly to telephone and email enquiries
- Process customer orders and quotations in a timely manner
- Dispatching and invoicing
- Communicating delivery time frames and product information to customers
- Support the sales team with general administration support
- Handling any customer queries with a diligent and pleasant nature
The ideal candidate will possess, an excellent telephone manner with great interpersonal skills. You must be able to work to deadlines and spot when matters are urgent. Your aim is to deliver great customer service at all times. Previous experience using MS Office and a CRM database would also need to be evidenced on the CV.
This is initially a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, with normal office hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted