Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Telford? Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure part of the Phoenix Group, to recruit a talented team of Customer Service Representatives at their newly refurbished Telford office - TF34NB
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth, this gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
We are looking for individuals with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to be the first point of contact for our customers at ReAssure. This position is perfect for you if you enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them.
If you have a passion for delivering outstanding service to customers and are available to start on Thursday 26th November, this opportunity could be the right one for you. This will be a Temporary opportunity initially with the opportunity to move to a Fixed Term Contract in the future.
This role sits in the Contact Centre, you will be:
- Efficient and accurate in your work
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A good team player
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
Your main duties as a Customer Service Representative will be:
- Answering inbound calls from policy holders
- Resolving queries with a first-time resolution
- Providing each and every customer with outstanding service
- As a representative of ReAssure, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
- Taking ownership of customer problems and escalating when required
- Updating internal databases with key information and customer requests
The start date for this Temporary vacancy is 26th November and offers full time- 37.5 working hours over Monday to Friday. You will accrue holiday as you work and enjoy an hourly rate of £9.30
So, if you've got the skills to shine in the role of Customer Service Representative at ReAssure then we want to hear from you today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted