If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with ReAssure, part of the Phoenix Group, provides a great full-time temporary position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you structured training and career progression opportunities.
Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure, to recruit a talented team of Customer Service Representatives at their newly refurbished Telford office
If you have a passion for delivering outstanding service to customers and are available to start on Monday 23rd November, this opportunity could be the right one for you. This will be Temporary opportunity initially with the opportunity to move to a Fixed Term Contract in the future.
Located within their friendly and supportive Contact Centre, you will have:
- The ability and motivation to learn
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important
- Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- An ability to be empathetic to the customer
- Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
- Ability to work between multiple operating systems
- A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
Your main duties as a Customer Service Representative will be:
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Provide an outstanding service experience to customers by managing various inbound queries that could relate to either a pension or life insurance policy
- Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
- As a representative of ReAssure, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements such a Data Protection
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
This role starts on a Temporary basis initially on Monday 23rd November. The working hours are full time, 37.5 hours - Monday to Friday. The hourly rate is £9.30, and you will accrue holiday as you work and have access to a range of benefits. The office is located on Ironmaster Way, Telford, TF3 4NB.
If you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted