Fantastic Opportunity Available
- Control maintenance spend on all fleet vehicles and authorise vehicle repairs applying cost control methods to ensure the most economical repair methods are applied.
- Proactively make Service and MOT bookings
- Place rental bookings to cover vehicles off the road
- Identify rechargeable items and process for billing
- Highlight warranty issues to reduce fleet costs.
- Daily downtime management for fleet vehicles.
- Accurately entering data to our fleet management system.
- Line manager - Driver Support Manager
- Account Managers to support enhancing the customer experience
- Fleet customers and key contacts within the fleet customers
Skills and Experience
- Well organised
- Motivated individual
- Team player
- Excellent communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical automotive repair knowledge
Please click on the below link to apply for this fantastic opportunity!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted