Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
Start Date: ASAP- March 2020
End Date: March 2021
Location: Work from Home (potential for office work Otterbourne)
Pay: £10.29 per hour
We have a great opportunity to join a friendly team as an Education Programme Coordinator on a temporary basis initially working from home, but there may be a requirement for you to go into the office occasionally in Otterbourne. This is an interesting role where you will need excellent communication, administration skills and attention to detail.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide full administrative support to the appropriate programmes to support the successful delivery of all training programmes, conferences and events
- To manage and prioritise own day-to-day activities in line with team workload and deadlines.
- Assist with the administration of events and workshops to ensure an effective process.
- Deal with data on spreadsheets accurately
- Process online bookings and applications for programmes/conferences and confirm to participants and organisations, including dealing with cancellations, endorsements, interest and waiting lists.
- Prepare documentation for training programmes/conferences to include where applicable advertising, application forms, programme materials and evaluation forms.
- Booking training programmes, meetings and workshops book venues appropriately. This includes arranging specific access, attendance for participants and facilitators.
- Collate, analyse and disseminate evaluations and feedback results to programme, event and conference organisers.
- Accurate data input to ensure databases are current and the appropriate paperwork has been sent out.
- Answer email, telephone and postal queries related to programme information.
The successful candidate will need to be organised, efficient and confident talking to people, as the role is supporting the organisation and administration of events and conferences.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted