Customer Service Optimisation Analyst Salary up to £32,000 (depending on Experience)
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Merstham and play an extremely important role for the business which is within their customer service management team. Maybe you have been working within another organisation as a customer service analyst, this could be within service improvement too. If so, and your experience is real time optimisation... this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are expanding, and therefore the customer service team needs your help!
- You will be working to support the front line of the business, understanding the needs of contact centre staff and making sure they are achieving the service level expected.
- Understand the planning and forecasting for staffing requirements and create optimal schedules using real time data management to support the multiple department contact centre operations.
- Understand call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for the multi team operation and provide your opinions and suggestions.
- Generate and evaluate staffing schedules to ensure data is updated into the scheduling system, you will then generate short to medium term recommendations based on analysis.
- You will consistently compare forecasts to actual results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for operational management and support of the telephony platform and its users.
- Actively sharing best practice with colleagues and helping to promote an innovative and continuous culture.
- Strong Customer Service contact centre analytical experience including operational awareness, processes and systems.
- Experience of overall operational activities to include phone, email, web chat and social media.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and solid Microsoft Office with the ability to organise and analyse data in a structured and concise way.
- Capacity planning experience would be an advantage along with digital and campaign management.
- Proven ability to identify and promote ways of improving the customer service delivery.
- Ability to build and form strategies with effective operational models and processes.
- Great work life balance 37.5hrs per week working on a shift pattern within operating hours.
- Free parking on-site
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Up to 10% employer contribution to personal pension plan.
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted