Call Handler - Immediate Start - LINCOLN
If you are able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and understand the importance of providing efficient support to a high standard, then this is the role for you.
Based at the client's head office Site in Lincoln with the flexibility to work different shifts between 07:00 and 19:00 Monday to Sunday and Bank Holidays for enhanced rates of pay.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment starting on 30th November and due to last until January 2021.
- To act as the first point of contact for internal and external calls.
- Make outbound calls to different departments and support with co-ordination.
- The timely provision of analytical and statistical information, using an appropriate software package
- Providing administrative support to managers
- Note taking
- Remaining calm under pressure.
- Handling calls with patience and empathy
- General office duties
- IT literate
Pay rate varying between £9.09 - £15.32 per hour. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS checks.
Please click the link below to apply'
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted