Customer Service Executive Winchester £20/22k (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join a busy Customer Service team. The company are innovative, creative and a key player of luxurious products within their field. The right person will add value to the continued growth of the business. You'll love providing quality and a seamless support service to all their customers.
- Managing calls, enquiries and orders over the telephone, website and emails
- Overseeing orders and processing, checking for anomalies and spotting opportunities to enhance sales
- Answering questions via live web chats
- General business and administration tasks to support the teams within the departments
- Reviewing sales figures and sales patterns
- Working with the Marketing team to create communication to customers
- Becoming an expert on all the products and services on offer
- Previous experience in a face to face and telephone-based Customer Service role
- Experience within some sales/up-selling and marketing
- You will need an excellent grasp of written communications
- Excellent communications skills, confident and credible
- Really happy in a team role, all working towards a common goal
- Flexible to tasks and the ability to adapt to changing prioritise
- Positive and driven to resolve solutions
- Someone with acute emotional intelligence and listening skills will do well in this role
- Have the equivalent of Maths and English grade C GCSE as a minimum qualification
- Confident with MS Office packages, particularly Excel and Word
The company offer excellent benefits including a discretionary bonus and 33 days holiday (inc BH)
The team are supportive, fun and love what they do, and they will welcome the new Team member and support them all the way with ongoing training and development. You will need your own transport as the location of the office is a little remote.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted