Senior Negotiator Salary £20,000 - £25,000 Basic with OTE £30k - £38K
We are searching for someone who is looking to join a hugely successful estate agency in Dorking, you will play an important role within the business as a senior negotiator. The company is like a family that genuinely care about the local community and you will feel a real sense of purpose being part of the team.
I have worked with this company for a number of years now and I have witnessed their growth first hand, the environment is friendly and fast paced, the days fly by and you will feel a true sense of purpose whilst growing with the company.
- You will be accompanying viewings and appointments
- Progressing sales to exchange and completion
- Booking viewings and valuations
- Giving detailed feedback where necessary
- Answering the phones and greeting clients in the office
- You will hold a full driving license valid for driving within the UK and access to your own vehicle
- Knowledge and experience of working within an estate agency and familiar with the end to end processes
- A background in sales
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Local knowledge would be an advantage
- Genuine family feel environment
- Chances to grow with the business as it continues to evolve
- Realistic on target earnings
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted