Customer Service Administrator
Salary £19k to £20k
Our client is a leading independent company within their industry through out the UK and Europe!
Since our client were founded they have grown rapidly and are continuing to grow.
Currently have an opportunity based in Hemel to join the customer service team.
- First point of contact for customers via phone and emails
- Updating customer data onto the in house system
- Prepare quotations for customers
- Coordinate logisticc
- Support the customer service and sales team
- Liaise with third parties internally and externally
- General admin duties
Ideal Candidates -
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word
- Able to prioritise work loads
- Team player
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted