We are very excited to be working on several new roles for one of our amazing clients who is going through tremendous growth. We are looking for exceptional individuals with proven experience within expediting/purchasing or customer service to become part of a new and innovative division.
You will be responsible for the expediting of the European supplier / customer backlog and must be an expert at prioritisation, organisation and communication. You will be working in a fast paced environment where you will need to remain focused and energised whilst moving multiple tasks through to completion. You must have the ability to remain professional and build relationships whilst taking an assertive approach with suppliers, therefore experience within a similar role within purchasing or customer services is essential.
- Expedite past due deliveries with suppliers with priority on products with existing customer orders in place and then updating status to the system and Inside Sales Representatives.
- Where supplier quoted lead-times have not met PO acknowledged dates, support the Buyer in pushing back on supplier to achieve improved delivery as per original commitments.
- Work on purchasing invoice queries and re allocations
- Review internal and external email with product shortages and expedite a resolution
- Interact with all suppliers, internal and external parties in a friendly, timely and helpful manner.
- Weekly meetings with backlog management team to discuss and monitor progress.
- Running of necessary backlog reports and provide input to monitor backlog progress as required.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Display good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, with emphasis on advanced Excel skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Familiarity with business management software such as ERP/MRP (ASW), inventory management etc, is preferred
- Ability to recognise potential problems, and react quickly and effectively to solve
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted