An exciting opportunity exists to join a busy department as a Communications Manager, based in Exeter for the next couple of months on a temporary basis with a project to improve the organisations reputation across the board, delivering on communication and engagement strategies.The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Responsible for all internal communication and social media channels
- Develop a staff communication and engagement strategy
- Provide a primary communication contact for staff
- Ensure the internal communication channels are updated and relevant
- Press office function and press liaison work
- Promotional campaigns and proactive media coverage
The ideal candidate will have a successful background in communications and possess a relevant professional qualification in CIM or CIPR. You will come from a communication, PR, journalism or marketing background and have operated with senior managers up to board level.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted