My client a very successful and modern law firm based in the heart of the Bath city centre is seeking an Office Assistant, paying £18,000 pro rata + benefits, to join their ambitious team. The role will be working 3 days per week until early next year when the role will move up to full time around Easter time. Please only apply if you are able to work on a part-time basis for the immediate, then full time in the future.
The role will consist of the following duties:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients in the office
- Setting up and managing meeting rooms
- Booking catering and ordering refreshments
- Answering the phones and taking messages for the appropriate person
- Franking post, collecting and distributing deliveries
- Updating company documents and databases
- Scanning and filling documentation
- Organising travel and hotel arrangements
- Overseeing facilities and upkeep of the office, including stationary orders etc.
- Supporting the paralegal team with overflow of admin tasks
The company are seeking a proactive and well-presented candidate with excellent communications skills. You will have a strong attention to detail, with experience using Microsoft office packages. You will be a team player, enjoy being the go to person in the office while colleagues with administrative tasks that are needed. You will be flexible in your approach to working and have the ability to juggle many tasks at one time. You will enjoy being constantly on the go where no two days are ever the same!
If you are an experienced administrator looking for your next role in a fast paced, dynamic firm them please apply directly to the advert!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted