We are looking for a Senior Digital Innovations Manager to join a leading automotive manufacturer in Milton Keynes.
As part of the Senior Management team within the Marketing department, you will be the lead for all things Digital and be a strong advocate for strengthening the brand's presence in all digital platforms, harnessing the power of all things Digital to help drive the business forward.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will support the business in the development and delivery of Digital Innovations and transformation and to lead the execution with the support of the Digital Marketing Team.
This will suit someone from an automotive or retail marketing background.
As Senior Digital Innovations Manager, some of your duties will include:
- Develop the strategic digital marketing plan
- Develop and maintain the Digital Marketing Budget, provide accurate financial forecasting, return on investment reviews, and ensure that the company investment is delivering a strong return
- Create an Optimised Site Architecture for our owned platforms for future digital requirements of the business
- Be the cross-functional and cross-business lead and link between the developments required in cross-system platforms
- Be responsible for the Agency selection, appraisal, and appointment process for all Digital Channels and requirements
- Act as the cross-functional and cross-business expert
- Coach, mentor, and develop the wider marketing team's knowledge in all areas of digital marketing innovation and how this can influence all areas of the marketing plan delivery
- Shape and guide the adoption of a digital-led strategy and approach
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of managing the delivery of digital projects through the whole lifecycle including Digital Projects of high complexity and high value
- Deep and broad knowledge and experience of a variety of Project Management Techniques
- Experience of working in complex diverse organisations, delivering national Digital Projects that span multiple business functions and end users
- Evidence of exemplary, strong Agency and Team leadership
- A previous PMO/CIO background with hands on Project Managements
- Experience client/agency side in Project Management Delivery roles
- Prince 2 Practioner/Knowledge
- Agile Methodology - Experience in PM delivery roles of this nature
- Advanced technical knowledge and expertise of a variety of Digital platforms, methodology and development approaches
- High commercial acumen, experienced in preparing the necessary supporting business cases to win commitment and investment to Digital Innovations and Projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people
Why work here?
This is an opportunity to really add value and help shape the future of the marketing department. You will have complete autonomy and the ability to be creative. The role is offered with a competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience and excellent benefits, including company car and fuel card.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted