Tate are proud to be working in partnership with the South Western Ambulance Service in their recruitment for Call Assistants at their Exeter Headquarters
This is a newly created role to assist the team in the contact centre and deal with the increased call volumes due to the current pandemic.
We are looking for people with a strong customer service and contact centre background that can hit the ground running.
To be the first point of contact within the Emergency Operations Centre and triage calls for the emergency team.
Please Note - This role is working on a 24 hour rota including weekends, night shifts and bank holidays.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To efficiently prioritise emergency, urgent and routine calls using a computer aided triage and dispatch system within the Trust's criteria based dispatching procedures to facilitate the appropriate and timely dispatch of resources.
- Liaise with the police, fire service and ambulance personnel to ensure the safety of staff and members of the public at the scene of an incident.
- To assist the passing of messages to facilitate ambulance response to the procedural standard set.
- Maintain patient and Trust confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act, the Trust's Code of Ethics, Confidentiality policy and Caldicott procedures.
- To operate telephony equipment specific to role, fax, radio and other communications equipment as required and in accordance with Trust Service Orders and procedures.
- To assist in all aspects of processing and liaising with Non-Emergency Patient Transport Services.
- To undertake general clerical duties including the receipt and documentation of telephone calls.
. * To deliver excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- To carry out other duties as and when required.
These roles are to start on 16th November and you must be available for training on this date, the roles will run to the end of February 2021
An Enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be obtained for this role.
For more information call 01392 432 861
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted