Customer Service / Tele Sales Advisor
Home based initially (then based in Leicester LE19)
Temporary to permanent
Full time hours £8.20/£8.72 per hour
Tate are seeking Customer Service/ Tele Sales Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. Successful applicants will have a passion of delivering a first-class customer experience to ensure that the customers are receiving a high level of care and service.
Key duties will include:
- Outbound calls to existing customer database, to retain their custom and upsell products in a professional manner.
- Handling incoming service enquiries via telephone and email.
- Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated.
- Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquiries.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise.
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
- Call centre experience is not essential - this role would also suit candidates with a background in retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages industries.
Further details and benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday between the hours of 09.00am - 18.30pm (on different shift patterns). You may also be asked to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, with a day off during the week.
- Hourly rate: National Minimum Wage with an additional set bonus structure
- Opportunities for career progression due to recent growth.
- Very convenient transport links and free on-site parking.
- Positive and energetic office environment.
- Incentives, team building days and regular social events.
- Discounts in retail stores and rewards based on performance.
- An in-depth training program where you will gain all the product knowledge you need.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted