Data/Insights Reporting Analyst
Salary of up to £45k + share options, private medical
Our client is a young business with ambitious growth plans. There is huge scope for the right candidate to move quickly into a leadership position.
This role be a combination of Office (Guildford, Surrey) and Remote working.
A Corporate consultancy with headoffice based in Guildford is now looking to build their analytical capability to drive powerful insights through both internal and customer-facing reporting. We are looking for a highly talented, confident and commercially astute analyst who will build out capability right through from database administration to visualisation.
The Analyst will be responsible for using the company's platform data to develop compelling visualisations that deliver insight to prospects and customers. In the first instance, this will form a vital part of the business's acquisition and engagement strategy. This will evolve into modelling that might allow, for example, to determine the best product fit for a customer via a data-driven on-platform tool. These are key initiatives our client expects to drive significant company value.
The role will ideally develop into a management position, leading a team of analysts. There is potential to build more powerful models around price forecasting and net zero initiatives as well as to branch out into value-adding internal reporting.
- Data management - for effective reporting
- Delivery Work with the tech team on the optimal way to publish reporting on the website and platform, as well as through automated emails and social channels
- Data manipulation and visualisation Produce relevant, useful reporting and present this via compelling visuals
- Expert in SQL and Power BI (some knowledge of PowerBI, Power Query and DAX alongside expertise in an equivalent package would also be OK.)
- Ability to work independently - scope work, set objectives, self-motivate etc.
- Commercial awareness
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted