Remote working opportunity! Immediate start! £22-44 per hour doeExperienced Product Manager - Contentful /Content Management Specialist - Interim/Temporary until Christmas
A fantastic opportunity to work for an international education establishment based in Brighton. An integral position based within the Marketing Content Team, reporting to the VP.
Purpose of the role:
Leading on the development and maintenance of the Content Management System (CMS) - Contentful, to support the development of the company's digital channels (B2B & B2C)
Scope of the Role:
- Start to finish project management supporting new content requirements and /or developments within the digital platforms
- Contribute to page design and development of wireframes
- Act as the bridge between content types and structures to support the development within the digital platform
- Produce documentation and completing systems administration to provide clarity of requirements for both Editors and Developers
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the CMS to champion the CMS across the wider business to maximise impact of CMS
- Proactively monitor user's activity within the CMS and lead on troubleshooting any issues within the CMS
Essential Experience required:
- English standard to native standard
- Broad and extensive experience of delivering content outputs and creative
- Experience of content migrations and/or website launches
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Self-starter with similar experience to role profile
This role will involve project management from start to finish, acting as a bridge between content creators and relevant teams across the business.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted