2nd line support
full time office-based role
Temporary for 2 months with possible extension
Based in Milton Keynes, this office-based support work is to assist with the roll out of network equipment across various customer sites in the UK and Europe.
Ideally, for this role we are looking for:
- Field service or technical service desk experience from a hi-tech or communications industry
- Network or Cisco knowledge would be a huge advantage
In this job, you will be:
- Remotely overseeing installation/ migration through to completion.
- Update and provide status updates and installation reports to the business and customer.
- Performing 2nd line troubleshooting where necessary, with escalation support available.
If you are available immediately, can bring us the relevant experience to assist with this project, are happy to work in a Covid safe office environment and can get to work in the Linford Wood area of MK, please APPLY now.
You will be:
- Working 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Paid weekly
- Accruing holiday pay which can be used/paid out later this year
- Getting product training
- Feeling some job security for the next 4 months
Candidates will be contacted by phone or email over the coming week.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted