Investment Secretary Winchester £23/25,000 DOE
We are looking for a professional and efficient Investment Secretary for a Professional Services company in central Winchester. This is a new and pivotal role within the company.
This role will provide Secretarial and Administrative to support the Investment team.
Tasks will include:
- Transcribing dictation using audio/digital audio
- Proof reading and checking documents
- Booking meetings, appointments and team travel arrangements
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Maintaining CRM systems
- Provide desk assistant cover during busy periods, holidays and sickness
- Filing and general Secretarial and Administration tasks
- Fast and accurate typing skills, using audio
- Able to multitask and prioritise effortlessly
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to develop and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- Good customer facing skills
- Analytical and numerate
- Highly organised
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively
- Fast and accurate typing skills, using audio and digital audio
- GCSE (or equivalent) English (grade C or above)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Having an interest in City markets and Private Client Fund Management
- Over two year's relevant Secretarial experience is essential
This will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person who can add value to the existing team. An excellent working culture supported with a competitive benefits package
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted