Recovery Claims Handler
Tunbridge Wells - Home Working
Temp to Perm
£9.56 Per Hour Initially
Tate have teamed up with a leading British automotive company to recruit a team of talented customer service representatives to handle their insurance claims. Working from your own home but as part of their busy, friendly and supportive call centre function, you will play a key role in delivering exceptional service and provide a first-time resolution for all calls.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of non-fault claims and will be tasked with recouping funds owed by businesses for the customer. This role will also include investigating liability, composing of supporting documentation and preparation of legal documentation for legal proceedings. You will be taken through a comprehensive and robust training and induction programme which will enable you to be successful in your role.
This position is starting ASAP and will be working 36hrs a week Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8am to 6pm. Once a probation of between 3-6 months is successfully completed you will be converted to a permanent member of staff.
- Keeping the customer updated on claims progress ensuring a good customer journey is maintained.
- Recording accurately your investigations into liability and tracing the negligent party's insurers to recover losses.
- Assessing liability for an accident and offer advice and guidance to customers giving an objective opinion on prospects and where necessary advise customers regarding where liability will rest.
- Knowing when to issue proceedings, or to negotiate liability with the third party insurers, only issuing proceedings if it will bring the claim to a favourable speedy conclusion.
- Validating cover is in force for a claim and identifying possible fraudulent claim markers to be referred for investigation.
- Instructing suppliers such as repairers, solicitors and car hire companies.
- Managing a portfolio of non-fault claims, ensuring that SLAs are met and the claim is concluded quickly and all costs recovered.
- Treating customers fairly and ensure that the customer receives world class customer service in accordance with industry and company guidelines.
- Previous background within insurance is desirable and advantageous but not essential
- Contact centre or customer service experience desirable
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Desire to provide exceptional service
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted