Are you a driven and self-motivated salesperson with a strong desire to progress? Do you have merchant experience?
We have a very exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Rep to join a well-established and successful builders' merchant due to growth. You will be joining this forward thinking and passionate team at the start of a new journey and will play a pivotal role in the growth of the branch.
This will suit you if you're looking to add value and get stuck in to a busy, challenging and varied role.
As Internal Sales Rep some of your daily duties will include:
- Building relationships with new and existing customers, understand their requirements and process orders, whilst ensuring that maximum profitability is achieved
- Completing and sending quotes to customers
- Responding to queries and keep customers updated throughout the order process
- Proactively generating new business and responding efficiently to incoming enquiries
- Liaising with Transport department to ensure agreed delivery times are met
- General admin duties - Purchase orders, Stock transfers updating internal systems
Skills and experience required:
- Growth mindset - 'Thinks outside the box'
- Strong work ethic with a 'can do' attitude
- Natural sales ability & commercially astute
- Experience working in a Builders Merchant
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Why work here?
This is a great opportunity to build a career and really see the value you're adding. This business is going from strength to strength and the role is available because of growth. They're well established, have various locations across the UK and have opened a branch in Milton Keynes due to success. Salary is between £22,000 and £28,000 depending on experience.
Office Hours are Monday - Friday 7.30am - 5pm and alternate Saturdays 8am - 12pm
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted