Email Marketing Executive, £30,000 based in Chester
Opportunity to join a progressive, inclusive and engaging values driven business, who offer amazing benefits: Life assurance, private health, corporate discounted gym membership, EAP, long service awards, shopping discounts and many more!
Working as part of the Communications Team the purpose of this role is to create compelling creative content for targeted email campaigns, to drive traffic and build relationships to ensure customer retention.
- Building HTML and templated emails
- Working collaboratively on campaigns across all channels.
- Analysing data trends and behaviours to improve on the marketing strategies KPI's
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting using analytics tools
- Segmentation of the database and implementation of re-marketing strategies
- Working to legally compliant and brand guidelines
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment
- CRM systems knowledge (salesforce would be an advantage)
- Dreamweaver for HTML coding experience
- Ability to analyse and translate data
- Adobe suite, including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted