Role: Administrator/Operations Assistant
Location: East Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to 28K dependent on experience
NB* Ability to work alternating shifts/working patterns is essential
An exciting opportunity for an Administrator/Operations Assistant has arisen within my clients UK Managed property division. This is a multifaceted role which is pivotal to the day to day operations of the business.
Based out of their site in East Hertfordshire, the successful applicant can expect to carry out duties ranging from gathering and reporting information from various parties, day to day contract and compliance management and liaising with customers and suppliers face to face, over email and on the phone plus more..
Please note, due to the nature of the role and industry, shift patterns may vary, and weekend work may sometimes be required. As such, we will only be able to consider people who are able to work flexibly to fulfil these requirements.
Key duties include but will not be limited to;
- General day to day and office duties
- Processing and reporting of invoices, purchase orders and expenses via internal system
- Managing the recording and processing of all utility related services
- Delivering the best standards of customer service when dealing with all customers
- Building relationships with all internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance of documents and records
- Collating tenant information
- Managing contract cost Vs Expenditure
- Maintain accurate information on company website
- Additional duties such as training and liaising with suppliers
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted