Start Date: ASAP
End Date: January 2021
Location: Working from home
We are currently recruiting for an organised and efficient Administration Assistant to support the Procurement and Finance team of our well-established client on the outskirts of Winchester, however this role will be Home based with the potential to be required to go into the office. This is a great opportunity to develop your administration skills working for a respected company at the forefront of their field.
The responsibilities include:
- General administrative duties to support team
- Data input, photocopying, filing, sorting and distributing post
- Managing day to day purchase order process including the resolution of problems.
- Answering calls directing enquiries to the appropriate place.
- Assisting in setting up meetings and events
- Taking and distribute meeting notes and minutes
- Monitoring and action incoming correspondence
- Following established procedures & processes to provide administrative support
- Liaising with others to request information and gain assistance with queries
- Keeping databases and systems up to date and accurate.
- Maintaining the physical and electronic filing systems
The successful candidate will need the ability to develop good internal and external relationships, through a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You will need the following skills:
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills to plan ahead
- Self-motivated attitude
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted