Do you have experience of working in a 360-degree Quality Assurance role within the Pharmaceutical industry?
Is so we have a great opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, to join a market leading Pharmaceutical business. The role, based in Hitchin will involve joining a friendly and professional team where you will be assisting the Quality Manager in the development, maintenance and delivery of their Quality Management System.
In order to do this, you will need to be amazingly organised, hardworking and have experience in validation, technical report writing, project management and conducting internal QA audits.
The organisation you will be joining is truly employee focused and offers a fantastic benefits package which includes among other things, a free lunch every day.
As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, monitoring and the production technical reports relating to;
- Change controls
- Document Management
- Conducting internal QA audits
- Overseeing and managing the organisations customer complaints process, covering areas such as;
- Complaint logging
- Initial quality assessment of complaints
- Actioning complaint related QA changes and activities
- Monitoring and coordinating activities related to NC-CAPA process
- Monitoring and reporting on complaint, NC-CAPA and change control KPIS, highlighting issues that need to be escalated.
- Document and record maintenance/management
- Assisting in the development, improvement and implementation of the change control process
The ideal Senior Quality Assurance Officer, candidate will need:
- Experience within a similar role within the Pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent validation and technical report writing skills
- Experience of carrying out QA audits
- The ability to work independently and uses your own initiative
- Proven project management experience
- Experience of working with and dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Able to establish credibility and build rapport and trust
- Excellent attention to detail and verbal communication skills
Working Monday to Friday, 39 hours weeks you can expect to receive a salary between £38,000 and £45,000 depending upon experience.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted