2nd Line Support Engineer
Up to £28k per annum (dependent on experience)
Based out of Bedford and Leicester with travel to various sites required, so must have full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
37.5 hours per week
Due to current and predicted growth, we are looking to recruit a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a well-established business, covering the South East region. You will be based between two locations, Bedford and Leicester but will be required to travel to various other sites to support new site set ups and provide 'hands on' technical support when required.
You will be providing support to employees to help resolve complex IT or hardware issues; therefore, you will be a natural problem solver, have a technical mind-set and a genuine interest in IT.
- You will be recording, resolving and managing the support and resolution of complex IT or hardware issues, both remotely and on site
- You will be providing 'hands on' technical support for the setup of new sites, including IT infrastructure and hardware
- Working collaboratively with 3rd party suppliers through the migration phase to support a seamless transition
- You will have the opportunity to test new technologies that may be implemented within the business
- Support with ad-hoc project work in line with the IT strategy.
- This position will suit an individual with proven 1st line support experience, alongside a strong 'hands on' technical understanding
- A proven track record of problem solving and dealing with complex issues
- Knowledge of all MS Office programmes
- Must be a strong communicator
- Experience within the public sector is beneficial
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted