Senior IT Business Partner
£35k - £37k Depending on experience + Additional benefits
You will be based from Leicester and Bedford with travel to various sites required, so must have a full UK driving licence with own vehicle
Are you looking for a hands-on and varied role? Do you have experience of providing 3rd line support?
We are looking for Senior IT Business Partner to join our well-established client due to growth. You'll work closely with the Head of Services to identify requirements and plan to deliver and implement strategic plans. You will provide 3rd line support, helping to resolve complex issues and project manage new site set ups.
We are Looking for a natural problem solver with the ability to think outside the box when resolving issues, constantly improving process. This is a great opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in IT automation and a desire to learn and develop further.
- You will be responsible for supporting with 3rd line complex queries remotely and on site
- Liaising with external IT support company
- Helping TUPE employees across, liaising with current IT support and agreeing terms of transfer, including which hardware will be transferred or renewed
- Ensuring smooth set up of all IT software and hardware for new sites, coordinating with suppliers for internet supply etc.
- Setting up new employees and training remotely and on site
- Setting up hardware at new sites
- Fault finding and rectifying
- Project support to new site set ups
- This role would suit an experienced 3rd line support engineer.
- Proven track record of problem solving and dealing with complex issues.
- Management of small to medium projects desired
- Knowledge of all MS Office programmes
- Hands on experience of technical issues
- Must be resilient and proactive
- Must be a strong communicator
- Public sector knowledge is desirable
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted