Receptionist- Part-Time Winchester £10/£11 PH DOE
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist who is very used to a busy switchboard and very capable to multitask in a very calm and efficient manner. Attitude and experience are key with this role and being an excellent communicator face to face and over the phone are paramount.
- To cover a very busy Reception,
- Directing enquiries appropriately
- Booking appointments
- Taking calls and directing the enquiries and bookings efficiently
- Dealing with the post, incoming and outgoing
- Maintaining stationery stocks and orders
- Replenishing refreshments and keep meeting rooms tidy
- General Administration
- Experience in a busy Reception role is essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communicator
- Team player who can be flexible and adaptable
- Someone who can pick up new systems and packages with ease is fundamental
- You'll be calm and efficient and someone who loves to problem solve
- Accuracy and attention to detail is important
- Discretion, diplomacy and empathy are needed
16 hours per week. The role will work every weekday from 2pm until 5pm and possibly one slightly longer day starting at 1pm until 5pm. Please only apply for this role if these hours can work for you long term as there is no flexibility with the hours being altered at this stage.
Shortlisting and Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted