ACCA Qualified Accounts Manager
We are now supporting a growing practice in Reading to recruit an Accountant to take ownership of a portfolio of existing clients, all aspects of their needs and maintenance of successful relationships. This successful person will play a key role in the delivery of services in this busy firm and will have the opportunity of being part of future business decisions.
We are looking for someone client focused with an interest in building relationships with clients, a good telephone manner and a sense of humour!
- Manage a portfolio of companies taking full ownership and responsibility of client service delivery
- Prepare sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts
- Tax returns and calculations
- All aspects of bookkeeping, prep, management accounts and VAT Returns
- Preparation of all tax and EOY related documentation
- Adhoc project work as required
- Supervisory responsibility of less experienced staff members
What we're looking for:
- ACCA Qualification
- Experience within a practice
- Established and confident knowledge of accounting packages. VAT and Business Tax and the ability to prepare accounts
Interviews will be taking place immediately.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted