Bookkeeper - Part time 2-3 days/week
Based in Hemel Hempstead
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum (pro rata)
Delighted to be partnering with our Client and recruiting for a part time Bookkeeper. Based in Hemel Hempstead, a privately owned business, well established and located within well serviced and modern offices.
- Handling, paying and filing client invoices - checking them against fee quotes. Some experience with CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) is preferred.
- Dealing with the purchase ledger, sales ledger and reconciliation.
- Monthly VAT returns for a number of SPV's
- Management of Payroll
- Able to provide and report to directors with management Accounts
- To be able to comply and submit Companies House statutory filing requirements
- Working closely with accountants to prepare year-end accounts
- Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies as needed
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- Strong Quickbooks experience
- Previous experience in the same role or a similar role - Accounts
- Intercompany, multiple company accounting experience
- Strong journal and posting experience
- Experience with VAT Returns
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong Excel skills to an intermediate to advanced level (recent experience)
- Payroll experience
- Strong digital filing
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident working with Senior stakeholders
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Process driven
- Excellent database management and IT literate
- Organised and proactive
- The ideal candidate will be AAT/ACCA part qualified and have experience of working within the property sector
This position is available for an immediate interview and to start as soon as possible. Interview with be held face to face at the Hemel Hempstead office. If this sound like the ideal role for you and you have the skillset and experience my Client is looking for then please apply by uploading your CV now!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted