Sales Progressor - basic up to £40,000 - Mon - Fri
We have an exciting opportunity for a sales progressor to join our client's business based in Reigate.
Ideally you will have estate agency experience as a sales progressor or come from a property development company, this isn't an absolute requirement as the most important experience would be someone who is happy to make lots of phone calls to chase the stages of a property sale. I would add that this role is not working within an estate agency.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company to work for, part of a family and a relaxed environment.
- Support & progression
- A highly competitive salary
- Health cover including cover for pre-existing conditions
- On-site parking
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 9 - 5.30 working week Mon - Fri
What will you be doing as a Sales Progressor?
- Work through a defined list of cases chasing the selling stage of each part of the process regarding a property sale.
- Updating the system and team members internally as to where each property sale is.
- Chasing buyers, solicitors and all involved in the sales chain to get an understanding of what might cause delays or issues.
- Spending most of your time on the telephone making calls and building relationships so that you are able to get the required outcome.
What are we looking for in a Sales Progressor?
- Ideally Estate Agency experience as a sales progressor.
- Comfortable on the telephone and making multiple calls.
- A relationship builder and someone who is used to getting results.
- Someone used to having challenging conversations.
- Proactive attitude and able to plan your day.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us today. This role is an urgent need for the business and it will not be around for very long.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted