Team Administrator / PA Salary £25,000 - £27,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you looking to join a professional and successful company based in Dorking?
You will play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their executive team. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating team administration, PA duties or office management within the property sector , if so, this is the role for you.
- Supporting the project managers with all aspects of residential sales
- Processing property documents in line with regulations using Excel
- Booking meeting rooms, occasionally greeting visitors of varying seniority
- Previous experience as an administrator / PA in a busy office environment within the property sector
- Extremely high attention to detail with a drive to succeed and further your career
- Excellent organisational, time management skills as well as being able to multi-task
- Proactive approach to work with lots of energy
- High levels of discretion and understand the need for confidentiality
- Be competent using Microsoft Office programs including Excel
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted