Our client are currently looking for an administration assistant to support the office manager in day to day proceedings along with helping in the accounts department.This is a varied role and would suit someone looking for a long term position and is keen to role their sleeves up and get stuck in! Experience with order processing and Sage would be desirable but not essential.
- Answering telephone/door entry buzzer to verify visitors/drivers
- Entering sales orders onto Sage 50 Accounts
- Printing delivery/collection notes
- Printing, sending, and filing invoices
- Matching delivery notes/collection notes to their relevant invoices
- Entering purchase invoices
- Arranging and labelling courier parcel collections
- Taking online payments via Worldpay platform
- Petty Cash data entry
- Purchase Orders for Re-stocking stationery; first aid kits; sundry items; refreshments
- Putting deliveries away and keeping the fridge topped-up with cold drinks
- First Aid Kit register & weekly checks
- Making coffee's and general office maintainance
If you are interested in this position then please apply NOW!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted