Our well established and forward thinking manufacturing client based in Corby is looking for a Draughtsperson to join their team. You will ensure quality, detailed drawings are issued to the fabrication teams.
As Draughtsperson, you will be supporting a small team of Mechanical Design Engineers, producing and amending drawings using AutoCAD.
Ideally, you will have the following skills/experience:
- Be computer literate and able to use a wide range of software, including AutoCAD
- Have drafting experience
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Understand construction or production methods and processes
- Be confident with numbers
- Enjoy designing on computers and creating drawings.
- Have some knowledge of one or more fields of engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronic, civil)
Basic salary of £20,000. There's free parking, contributory pension scheme and a supportive team environment.
The working hours are 7am -4.30 Monday - Thursday and 7am-12pm on a Friday
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted