My client an award-winning law firm based in the Holborn area of London is seeking an Office Assistant, paying £18,000 pro rata plus an excellent benefits package, to join their growing and ambitious London based team. This is a great opportunity for a school/ college leaver looking to get into a professional office environment, to start a career in a company that will grow and develop you.
Please note: This role will be working 3 days per week and will increase to a full-time role in the first quarter of 2021.
The role will consist of the following duties, but will not be exclusive to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients in the office
- Setting up and managing meeting rooms
- Booking catering and ordering refreshments
- Answering the phones and taking messages for the appropriate person
- Franking post, collecting and distributing deliveries
- Updating company documents and databases
- Scanning and filling documentation
- Any other ad-hoc administrative task
The company are seeking a proactive and well-presented candidate with excellent communication skills. You will have a strong attention to detail, with experience using Microsoft office packages. You will be a team player, helping to liaise with other offices in the UK and supporting colleagues with a range of administrative tasks that are needed. You will be flexible in your approach to working and have the ability to multi-task, juggling many duties at one time.
If you are a school/college leaver looking for your first job in a professional environment, then please do apply to the job advert directly.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted