Instructional Designer - Southampton - Office based role with occasional remote working - Competitive salary
We have a very rare and exciting opportunity to work for a local global organisation within their Learning and Development team as an Instructional Designer. You will be responsible for designing and creating engaging and compelling eLearning and blended training content on a global basis. You will support learners when delivering training face to face and through eLearning programmes to acquire the skills and competencies they need in order to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Training analysis, design and implementation of eLearning activities
- Creating eLearning content using Articulate Storyline authoring software
- Identify training needs through consultation
- Delivering training programmes directly to employees
- Producing visually appealing and engaging presentations and programmes
- Measuring and analysing the training impact and delivering solutions
- Leading evaluation and measurement efforts in order to drive efficiency
- Determine project goals, business needs and approvals
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of training
- Managing multiple projects
- Positive and outgoing character
- Excellent communication skills with an engaging and captivating personality
- A solid background working within a similar role for a global organisation
Benefits include: Along with a fun and friendly team you will be entitled to 25 days holiday rising to 30 after a number of years service, free parking, cycle to work scheme, pension and employee assistance programme
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted