My client is an award winning and extremely prestigious asset management consultancy, providing expertise in law, fund management solutions international administration, investment advisory, and data & analytics. They are currently seeking a part-time Accounts Payable assistant and Cashier to join their elite and established Finance Team, working remotely with the option to join their London Headquarters. This is a permanent role, paying the salary of up to £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata plus amazing benefits and looking to start as soon as possible. Working times will be 8:30 to 1:30pm or 9am to 2pm London time. Given reporting timelines, cannot start later than this.
The ideal candidate will have Accounts Payable experience within a financial services or legal firm, as well as experience in working as cashier on bank accounts across multiple jurisdictions in Europe and U.S. along with an understanding of basic accounting debit and credits.
Reporting directly to the Financial controller and working alongside the CFO and Accounts & Finance Assistants, this role will be integral in supporting the continuous success of the team by alleviating cash postings and reporting duties from their day to day.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is accountable, organised, professional and a team player.
- Accurate daily GL posting of all cash movements (receipts, payments, transfers) in 30+ bank accounts and across multiple entities
- Month end postings of cash movements in overseas bank accounts
- Work closely with accounts assistant to ensure all cash is posted on time for daily cash reporting
- Take on full ownership of posting all accounts payable invoices (for all entities) to supplier ledger. Note this role will not be responsible for arranging payments.
- Obtaining approval from internal stakeholders for payment of invoices
- Answering supplier queries
- Set up new suppliers as and when needed
- Any other treasury, reporting, finance task and absence cover as required
This opportunity is for a proactive individual with an ability to work in a highly organised fashion to a high level of accuracy.In return, you will have the opportunity to grow in, and shape, this role with my client, being encouraged, supported and rewarded for getting involved and taking on more and more responsibility over time.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted