Part-Time Accounts Assistant Outskirts of Winchester
Salary- DOE £20/24k Pro rata 16 hours per week
We are delighted to be supporting our unique client with a new role that will offer the candidate a flexible work life blend and somewhere that you can become an integral member of the team in this family run business. You will be experienced within an Accounts and Administration role. This is a part time permanent role.
- Accounts support for three areas of the business
- Credit Control
- Invoicing and processing
- Dealing with Customer enquiries
- Maintaining Accounts records and database
- General office Administration support
- Customer Service support
- You will have experience within Credit Control and an Accounts role
- You will have a natural ability to build rapport with customers
- An excellent communicator, verbally and in written form
- You must have a flexible and adaptable approach and have a mature attitude to work
- Be a competent unflappable Administrator who can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You'll be professional at all times with an approachable and empathetic manner
The Hours and Environment
The role is part time working for approximately 16 hours a week and there is flexibility on the hours per day and over how many days, the ideal would be three days a week or even 4 days a week.
You will be confident working in a rural setting and from the owner's home office. You will need your own transport as there is no option for public transport to this location.
In the first instance please do send through your CV via the link
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted