We are working with a fantastic Global Manufacturing business in the local area that due to growth have 2 opportunities to add to the Order Processing Team.
How would you like to work with a fun and friendly team, we are laid back and looking to add to the office.
Sales Order Administrator salary £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
This is an opportunity for someone who would enjoy the challenge of being part of a growing exciting business. This is a hands-on role involved at a ground level in processing orders, updating retailer portals and sorting out customer order queries you will work in a team of 4 people.
- Interacting with various retailer portals and EDI interfaces
- Daily Sales orders are updated on Dorel MRP system
- Retailer Portals are updated for processing & shipping Status
- Maintain retailer price lists
- Manage promotional prices
- Resolve customer/ retailer order queries
- Work with other departments to provide order information
- Process Independent retailer sales orders
- Work closely with customer services on order queries
- Previous experience of working with UK retailers
- Experience working with retailer portals and EDI interfaces
- Good computer (MS Office) proficiency including Excel
- Good communication skills with experience of liaising with different internal and external parties
We are interviewing NEXT WEEK - if you have experience within Sales Order / Processing then please apply as experience is essential.
Email Ed.Robinson (AT) tate . co . uk and we will call you straight back.
salaford / wigan / bury / manchester / oldham / bolton
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted