12 month contract
Start 21st September 2020
£26,000 to £28,000
We are recruiting for a local employer of choice, a values driven business. We are seeking a dynamic, forward thinking individual to join after sales Marketing team. Your role will be to support them launch there new clothing range liaising with teams internationally. This role first responsibility will be to help launch the new range ready for April 2021. You will be promoting the new range to customers through the website and social media.
- Co-ordinate the development of the collections
- Ensure all the right pictures, product profiles and pricing are accurate on spreadsheets, the website, social media and web stores
- Chase suppliers for updates and inform relevant teams of any changes
- Ensure the project is delivered smoothly
- General administration
- Support with budget management
- Manage stock levels
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and customers
- Assist with the development of merchandising marketing strategies
- Liaise with external agencies, provide brief and follow up
- Graduate desired but not essential
- Marketing experience desired but not essential
- Must have Administration experience and an interest in merchandising
- Experience with fashion merchandising is preferred but not essential
- Experience within a product marketing role desired
- Experience working to deadlines having to prioritise own workload is preferred
- Must be extremely organised and happy to help where needed
This is a fantastic hardworking team of 5 they are looking to give someone the opportunity to flourish in their ever-growing business, future opportunities may be available for the right person.
If this sounds like the right role for you do not hesitate to apply immediately and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted