We are working in partnership with a versatile and innovative manufacturing business based in Corby. They are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join their well-established team.
This is an exciting role, with autonomy and growth opportunities. You will be responsible for managing existing clients, but the main objective is to identify and win new business. You will then manage the end to end order process, liaising with all internal teams including production to ensure lead times are met.
As Technical Sales Representative, some of your daily duties will include:
- Identify and establish new business through research into the target markets
- Organise sales visits to new and existing clients
- Liaise with existing clients to further understand their business needs
- Prepare tenders, proposals and quotations in a timely manner
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support for services and products
- Review cost and sales performance
- Liaise with the media department to write reports and sales literature for media campaigns of specific areas of the business
- Learn all current manufacturing processes and services offered
- Provide product education and advice to clients
- Liaise with the design department to complete projects that may require drawing/ design input
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded
Ideally you will have the following skill/experience:
- Self-motivated & Resilient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong sales admin and organisational skills
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
- Previous sales experience
- Background in engineering would be advantageous
- Experience using CAD and reading drawings is beneficial
Why work here?
Competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. There's free parking, contributory pension scheme and a supportive team environment.
The working hours are 8.30-4.30 Monday - Friday
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted