Location - Heanor
Salary £17,000 -£18,000
Full-time Monday to Friday
Our unique and fabulous client is looking to take on an Administration Clerk to join their busy Warehouse team. This role is an immediate start on a temporary basis with a view to becoming a permanent contract.
The duties will include:
- Booking out orders in the warehouse
- Arranging transport for deliveries
- Creating invoices for export customers
- Stock amendments
- Responding to email queries from both customers and internal teams
- Creating manifests/booking forms for customers
- Arranging DHL overseas shipments
- Finding P.O.D.s on request
- Customer returns paperwork - refund or exchange (create new order)
- Fraud holds
- Part shipped orders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid administration experience within a Warehouse environment
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
If you would like to work for a recognised brand who truly care and invest in their employees and you thrive working in a busy fast paced warehouse environment, then please click on the below link to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted