Role: Customer Service Advisor
Start: ASAP 6 weeks
Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: 9.97 p/h
Location: Working from home (need to be able to collect IT equipment)
We are looking for a positive, hardworking and approachable candidate to join a friendly and energetic Customer service team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will need excellent communication skills both over the phone and via e-mail, to be able to problem solve and make sure every customer has a great experience with the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls/enquiries from customers providing a helpful and positive experience
- Responding to e-mail enquiries in a timely manner
- Accurately inputting and maintaining customer databases making changes.
- Providing administrative support, including letter communication
- Processing application forms
You will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional friendly telephone manner
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted