Tate are recruiting for an immediately available PA with experience at board level to support an extremely busy team and a Director.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Manage the Directors office
- Minute taking at complex meetings
- Manage projects and pieces of work
- Review and prioritise emails for the Directors
- Deal with incoming phone enquiries in a discrete and professional manner
- Maintain a robust filing system
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in busy office and be able to work under their own initiative. You must be available on short notice. Previous experience operating in a busy Executive Assistants role is essential.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted