We are proud to be recruiting for a Sales Ledger Administrator role working for a well-known and reputable organisation based in Bournemouth. This is a full time position, paying £11 per hour.
The role will involve maintaining the sales ledgers, duties to include
- Collection and recording of payments, ensuring the minimising of debt
- Performing monthly reconciliations
- Ensuring that sales ledger transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with the organisation of events and meetings
- Providing admin support to the finance team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience performing finance tasks such as credit control and reconciliations
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- Positive and proactive approach to customer service, looking to exceed expectations wherever possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of grade C / 4 in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a supportive and establish Finance team within a fantastic, local organisation
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted