Legal Secretary Winchester
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client and provide efficient and effective support within the department.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and copy-typing Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the company policies
- Processing applications
- Drafting completion statements
- Make appointments, arrange meetings
- Maintaining the diaries
- Provide support to other secretaries as required. Provide guidance to temporary secretaries when required.
- Good audio and copy typing skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work as part of a team
- You will need to have excellent attention to detail
- Confidentially and professionalism are paramount in this role
- You will need previous experience as a Legal Secretary
Previous experience of working in a legal secretarial conveyancing role is not essential but is the ideal. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional Winchester firm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted