Tate are once again supporting a major employer in the local area to support a team through a busy period of transition with a Training Coordinator vacancy. The role will initially be based in the office on the outskirts of Exeter, with some potential flexibility.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows;
- Work with the department to ensure the effective planning and coordination of training facilities and materials.
- Update all training availability records.
- Respond to all training related enquiries promptly.
- Resolve all issues relating to bookings
- Prepare and report training delivery analysis.
- Update administration systems.
- Manage calendars and resolve diary conflicting diary appointments.
- Planning the booking of training sessions and coordinating room bookings.
The ideal candidate will have previous office or training administration experience and a background with a background in training coordination. The office working hours are usually 8:30am to 5pm or 9-5:30pm. You must be available on short notice and in a position to start work by September.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted