Insurance Claims Call Handler
Tunbridge Wells (potential home working on offer)
Temp to Perm
£9.00 Per Hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading British automotive company to recruit a team of talented customer service representatives to handle their insurance claims. Working from your own home but as part of their busy, friendly and supportive call centre function, you will play a key role in delivering exceptional service and provide a first-time resolution for all calls.
Team members handle approx. 15-35 inbound calls each day, from customers who have had a car accident. The key details are recorded, and information captured, and you will offer a sympathetic, calm answer to any queries or questions that the customer may have. You will be taken through a comprehensive and robust training and induction programme which will enable you to be successful in your role.
This temporary to permanent role starts on Monday 21st September, working full time shifts, between the operating hours of 8am to 8pm (includes some weekend working). Once a probation of between 3-6 months is successfully completed a salary of up to £20,000 will be offered on a permanent contract.
This role will be office based in an environment that ensures social distancing and safe working is achieved. Home working will be a possibility once training is completed. Successful candidates will be required to attend the Tunbridge Wells office for the first 6 working weeks, in order to complete their induction and initial training.
- Provide advice to all customers when making a claim and explain all processes involved
- Obtain a detailed report of new insurance claims from customers, third parties, credit hire companies, insurers and solicitors
- Record accurate information reported regarding the circumstances of the loss
- Assess liability for an accident and offer advice and guidance to customers
- Ensure all claims are in possession of a valid insurance policy and identify any possible fraudulent claims
- Instruct suppliers such as repairers, solicitors and car hire companies
- Treat all customers fairly and ensure that the customer receive a first-class service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
- Previous background within insurance is desirable and advantageous but not essential
- Contact centre or customer service experience
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Desire to provide exceptional service
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above, please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted