Collections Advisor, Home Based, 6 Month Contract, £10ph
Tate have teamed up with a leading automotive company to recruit for candidates to join their Collections team. In this team you can expect to take and make calls to companies and individuals with an outstanding balance which is owed.
This role is full time and will include weekend working on a rota basis over a period of 6 months. There is an opportunity for this role to be extended or made permanent if the roles become available. The salary offered is £10 per hour and will be over a 36 hour working week.
We're ideally looking for candidates who have Debt Collection experience and have experience dealing with difficult and challenging calls. You will need to be based within a 50 mile radius of Newcastle to apply for this role.
- Manage outstanding debts on internal systems and ensure data is accurate and up to date
- Cover inbound telephone lines
- Uploading evidence to online systems
- Update systems with latest actions
- Assist finance with month end reconciliation
- Advise and help vulnerable customers with issues or concerns
- Debt Collection experience (advantageous)
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work alone without constant supervision
- Excellent phone manner
- Fully computer literate
- Confidence to make decisions
- Ability to work within a high pressure and unscripted environment
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted